Inground Pool Installation in NJ

tmc0504May 31, 2011

hi, we are thinking of installing an inground pool and live in NJ. We would probably like to do a fiberglass due to the lower cost. Have not yet contacted any companies for estimates, but wondering how much one would cost us?? Any advice, suggestions?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jerseypool

We've just had a fiberglass installed in Central Jersey. We went with Seasonal World, and a San Juan Pool. In some cases, depending on the pool model and quality, a fiberglass can run more. We're paying more up front, knowing that there's no liners to replace ever, and we like the feel of the fiberglass on the feet. We could have gone gunite with this company and saved 8-10k... but it was fiberglass from the get-go.

Soooo..... pool is in (craned OVER the house!)... mason is coming Thursday, and pool start-up/chemicals/orientation on Friday.... Fence next Wednesday. We're excited... love the pool (can't wait to swim!) Seasonal World was very professional, and got the job done in a decent amount of time. Only delay of 5 days was waiting for the San Juan pool to make it's way up here from the plant in Florida.

I hope this helps a little... please ask if you have any other questions, and I'm sure others will chime in here in a bit...

Bookmark   May 31, 2011 at 8:05PM
More Discussions
Is it safe to build a vinyl inground with pyrite in the soil?
I have been trying to find information about excavating...
jo229
New Pool in Louisiana
Wanted to share a few pictures of our new pool. It...
trhought
Looking for Pool Builder recommendations in Pasadena, CA
We are starting to evaluate contractors but can't find...
julieleek
Need new pool filter help
I don' t mind spending the money for a good pool pump...
echooooo
Pool Filter Question
Should my pool filter run 24/7 or less than that? I...
JeremyLin
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™