Zodiac (Jandy) Nature2Fusion system question

stevea295May 16, 2011

I just had a second meeting with the PB for a remodel of our existing pool. New finish, plumbing and decking surrounding the pool as well as an upgrade to the pool cover. The PB has suggested, that we should consider a salt/mineral system for our pool. He said that the Jandy (now Zodiac) Nature 2 Fusion system is very nice.He quoted a price of $1900 installed which seems high (Northern California Area).

Anyone with any information on how this system performs and whether the costs for the system + new cartridges is really worth it?

Here is a link that might be useful: Zodiac Nature2Fusion syatem

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
goyom

Nature2 uses copper, I would avoid this.
A pool builder might sell you the system, but you will be the one stuck dealing with it for years to come.

Chlorine is your best bet as a sanitizer, and it is the cheapest route in the long run.

If you want a chemical breakdown, register at www.troublefreepool.com and ask their thoughts on the nature2 system. Most of the comment will be less than positive.

Bookmark   May 16, 2011 at 6:30PM
stevea295

Thank you for the insight. I did read way too many posts on www.troublefreepool.com today and came away with the same opinion---NO Mineral system!! SWG system only will be installed and off to search for the best. Thanks for the help.

Bookmark   May 18, 2011 at 9:32PM
Steve287

I agree, go salt only, a 30000 gal pool installed with salt is $1500 usually. I like the Pentair intellichlor these days. It has a larger working salt range than the Goldline. The technology isn't new, I had a Lectranator back in like 1969.

Bookmark   May 19, 2011 at 10:14PM
More Discussions
Almost there, infinity edge
Waiting on plaster and landscaping. Almost there......
poolmd
Basement pool - How to prepare the room?
With some slight modifications to my garage (dropping...
Alex House
Please recommend a good pool builder in Southern California?
Hello, We have had a hard time finding a trust worthy...
dpautz
Automatic Pool Covers for Inground Swimming Pool
We are looking to purchase an automatic pool cover....
christyinco
should pool building take this long??
I signed a contract July 19th with Mr. Carlos pools....
animallover5
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™