Touchstone
Homecrest
Kith
Kitchen craft
Candlelight

Thank you

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lexmomof3

Bumping. I'm looking at Touchstone too so I'd love to see if anyone has any feedback.

Bookmark   March 7, 2013 at 11:02AM
ctbert

Second request:
Any follow up on Touchstone Cabinets?
Thanks

Bookmark   May 5, 2013 at 12:04AM
aries61

Here's a couple of links with some negative comments about them. 3rd posting down. and Another negative comment

One thing to remember is that all cabinet companies have there share of problems like every other manufacturer out there.

Bookmark   May 5, 2013 at 9:59AM
PRO
Sophie Wheeler

I've used Kitchencraft in a couple of project. Nicely made. They have a lower priced and a medium priced line within their brand. The higher version in a rift sawn oak slab door was what a client recently selected for a master suite addition. That should be installed in late July after the construction phase is complete.

Terni Rift Sawn White Oak in Thunder and Natural

Bookmark   May 5, 2013 at 12:25PM
ctbert

aries 61
Thanks
My concern is due to those very comments ( although they do say the cabinets are beautiful - just that they had some problems with the service) . I know the company changed hands so that could have caused some problems.
Our GC has put Touchstone in the last 2 kitchens he did, and was very happy with their service. We saw one of the kitchens and it looked nice.
We have talked to 3 KDs, and have looked at Candlelight with 2 and Touchstone with the other.
I am hoping to hear from others on this.....

Bookmark   May 6, 2013 at 8:26PM
ctbert

aries 61
Thanks
My concern is due to those very comments ( although they do say the cabinets are beautiful - just that they had some problems with the service) . I know the company changed hands so that could have caused some problems.
Our GC has put Touchstone in the last 2 kitchens he did, and was very happy with their service. We saw one of the kitchens and it looked nice.
We have talked to 3 KDs, and have looked at Candlelight with 2 and Touchstone with the other.
I am hoping to hear from others on this.....

Bookmark   May 7, 2013 at 9:12AM
belle_va

CTbert- do you mean Kitchen Craft out of TN? (now called Smithport) or do you mean Kitchencraft one of the Masterbrand lines (others include Diamond, Kemper etc.) One KD recommended Smithport of TN to us (formerly Kitchen Craft) and I am really reluctant to consider them since I can't seem to find any reviews. Price was lowest of all we considered...

Bookmark   May 8, 2013 at 12:23PM
More Discussions
Nobody does drop-in sink on stone countertop? Really?
I know... undermount is more popular these days --...
mudworm
Barker cabinet samples
Does anyone have any barker cabinet samples that they're...
tigger9759
Scullery...
What are your thoughts about a scullery? A place to...
lavender_lass
Relative cabinetry prices: brand vs. brand
We're going to redo our kitchen but aren't quite ready...
stretchad
New to Kitchens? Read Me First!
Welcome! If you are new to the Kitchens Forum, you...
buehl
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™