replacing a panel of lattice

sunnyinwiscJuly 25, 2009

I need to replace one panel of lattice and I can not find the size I need. The home improvement stores here (Lowes, Home Depo, Menards all carry two sizes, one is a larger hole in it, about 3-4 inches or so and one is a very small hole, about an inch or less.

I need it to be 1 3/8 or 2 inches (depending on which way I measure it)

The gazebo I am repairing was built about 35 years ago or so. Where can I go to get what I need?

Thanks in advance for any info you can give me!


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

When I need something like that, I go to my shop, and build it.


    Bookmark   July 25, 2009 at 6:18PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

sunny, Steve's implying, gotta have a table saw to make the lattice. Either you get a cheapo TS, or find somebody who already has one. After you get that done, everything else will become obvious.

    Bookmark   July 27, 2009 at 12:02PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
NE cold and snow/salt ruined front door steps
After this awful winter my brick/slate front door steps...
Exposed wiring in patio cover
We are building a new backyard patio cover and the...
Can you please help educate me on this type of deck I want to build?
Background, I got a quote from a contractor on a second...
Redoing my deck
My deck is in rough shape, and this is my first real...
Snowed In
Cedar VS Pressure treated porch posts
When we built our house, the contractor put in cheap...
Sponsored Products
Fallon Malachite Blue Rectangular: 5 Ft. x 8 Ft. Rug
$369.60 | Bellacor
Retro Lattice Giclee Glow 14" Wide Ceiling Light
Lamps Plus
Canterbury Arbor - 42" Opening
Beige & Ivory Lattice Wool Runner
$84.99 | zulily
Runner Rug: Jill Rosenwald Coral 2' 6" x 8' Flatweave
Home Depot
Copper Planter with Lattice Frame and Stand - Antique Copper
Signature Hardware
Contemporary Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug: Surya Rugs Jill Rosenwald Pumpkin 8 ft. x
Home Depot
Serena & Lily Lattice Fabric
Serena & Lily
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™