I finally got this completed! Red had posted a pattern link earlier this year (thanks, Red) for a jar but after I made a couple blocks, I didn't care for the strip across the bottom, so I changed it to the top.
Your quilt is so neat!
Wish I could see it up close. I like your jar. I think that is the pattern we sent blocks to Red for comfort quilts. I like the way you did it and will try to remember it that way if I do more. Actually, I've been collection different bugs for a while with this pattern in mind. Now just to do it.
Too many ideas-too little time.
Have a great day!
Thanks, Sally. Yes, I used the pattern from http://www.azpatch.com/bom/bom2003/03mar03/bom03mar.htm and just switched the bottom strip to the top. It ended up being 59" X 71" and I think this is the easiest jar block I've ever seen. I prefer not to paper/foundation piece so this was great!
wow! thats realy beauitful! you did a awsome job, ive seen that pattern done with vegie print but never butterflies! reminds me when i was a kid catchin butterflies,
Thanks, chrizty. I enjoyed making it. The gal I made it for really liked it!
i bet she did its beauitful!
i have the pattern n was wanting to make my friend one with veggie patterns cause she loves canning, but i realy love the butterflys lol think ill make one for her n me, she can have the vegies n ill take butterflys hee hee