waiting to apply Penofin
I have finished installing my Ipe deck. Yesterday I sanded the entire thing (face screwed and plugged). So I'm ready to apply the finish, which I have have chosen Penofin. My problem is that for the entire week coming up we are supposed to get afternoon thunderstorms.
I read a recent post saying the deck should dry out for a couple of days before applying a finish. At this rate I may be waiting a couple of weeks for that kind of weather. So, I'm wondering if I'm inviting any problems by just waiting for good weather? Will I have to sand again by waiting so long? After all of this time, effort and money, I don't want to mess things up by being too anxious to get the Penofin on there. The deck is looking far to nice at this point to mess it up!!!