12-31 diet/exercise

grammypDecember 31, 2006

Here we go with a fresh year and a fresh start. Lets start simply again. I have not been really faithful with my daily movement. I do manage to get an hour about 3 days a week, but it is really important to get at least 30 minues a day. Our first goal will be to get 30 minutes of additional movement each day. We can find an exercise program to watch, walk around the block, jump rope, treadmill, ... anything that will get us moving. We can even divide it into three 10 minute periods, just so we get it done every day. Move it to lose it!

beverly

Here is a link that might be useful:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL

I'm with you, Beverly! Move it to lose it!!!! I can do about 10 minutes of basketball (drizzling today though) at a time so that'll work. Will need to do something else today....maybe do the mile DVD thing.......

(no more cookies....no more cookies....no more cookies!)

SharonG/FL

Bookmark   January 1, 2007 at 8:10AM
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL

wooohoooo.....no weight gain from Dec 25th to Jan 1st!

I'm having trouble getting the full 30 min movement in during the day, but today will be better!!!! Mainly cause I plan to be walking around Home Depot to pick up shelving supplies for DH to put up in the closet so I don't have to unload all the tubs of fabric to get to the bottom one! He suggested it after the louvered door came off the track while I was stuffing it all back in. Ah, yes, life is good. *smile*

SharonG/FL

Bookmark   January 3, 2007 at 8:53AM
grammyp

Well, I weighed today and I have lost the pound I gained over Christmas/New Year. That is good. Now back on track for the rest of the year. We went for a bike ride Monday. The temp started out at 46, so DH decided to wait till after lunch and ride at the warmest part of the day. Right, at 11 it was 54, not bad, but by 1:00 it was 49. I froze my tushy off!! Gotta get some better gloves.

beverly

Bookmark   January 3, 2007 at 2:48PM
More Discussions
Q.O.T.D.: What does your sewing room look like?
Question of the Day: What does your sewing room look...
quiltingfox
March 2015 Quilting/Sewing Goals
Our March came in like a lamb. How about where you...
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
2015 March Block Lotto
Welcome to the March Block Lotto! The lotto is open...
toolgranny
How about a QOTD ????
What is your bestest, most favorite, the "I never...
beth7happy
MARCH 2015 Lotto Block
MARCH Friendship Star 12-1/2" - Black and white...
beth7happy
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™