Here's the Tat

geezerfolks_SharonG_FLDecember 31, 2009

Check out the tree at the far left. We have about 5 various faces around....they're fun.

Sharon

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
grammyp

Is this a new one??

b

Bookmark   December 31, 2009 at 8:56PM
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL

Beverly, If you're talking about the tat, yes. He has one on each shoulder. It's the one I was talking about in one of the threads.....he told me he was going to get gasoline in his motorcycle.

Bookmark   December 31, 2009 at 9:14PM
grammyp

Mmmmm, interesting interpretation of gasoline. But then I guess it is like going to pick up some thread at the shop ...

beverly

Bookmark   December 31, 2009 at 10:43PM
rosajoe_gw

Looks great!!! I had my eye liner tattooed on, but I didn't have time to go back for the 2 follow ups and it didn't last long.
A friend had her eyebrows tattooed and they looked so weird to me, she liked them.
Sharon I brought my faces from Orlando and I don't have a tree to put them on. Maybe the ones we planted will grow fast LOL!!!!

Bookmark   January 11, 2010 at 3:48PM
cannahavana

Nice tat!

Rosajoe, my neighbor draws her eyebrows on. One day I caught her at home without her brows and it was kinda creepy! Maybe I will suggest tatoos :).

Bookmark   January 11, 2010 at 6:38PM
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL

It's been so cold, I'd forgotten he even got those tats til I got the credit card bill today! lol

Rosa, Sorry you're trees aren't big enough to hang the faces on yet.....maybe put them on the side of the house? haha

My SIL had her eye liner tattooed on a few years ago. She had met her 8th or 9th soon to be husband and said she didn't ever want him to see her without it on. She did look really bland without it. She even had his name tattooed around her wrist! This woman is 73 years old (he's 12/15 years younger) and was really smitten.....and batty!

Bookmark   January 11, 2010 at 7:38PM
grammyp

Going after those younger men can be hazardous.

beverly

Bookmark   January 12, 2010 at 9:49AM
More Discussions
Free Zelda Quilt Along to start soon
http://www.quiltinglinda.com/category-quilting/2015/02/16/free-zelda-quilt-along/ For...
lindaoh_gw
2015 Lotto Blocks
Finished Feb. Lotto block and want to get started on...
ibquiltn4fun
March 2015 Quilting/Sewing Goals
Our March came in like a lamb. How about where you...
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
Another feature found
So, I found another feature that I thought you a) might...
jennifer_in_va
My 2015 Granny Square Quilt Blocks
Here are some of the different blocks I have been hand-piecing...
quiltingfox
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™