RE: Help with Plaster colors Please....

Steph2011May 18, 2011

We are trying to decide between Luna Quartz Barbados Blue and Aruba Sky. Any links to photos would be very appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lascatx

Those are new colors or at least under new names in just the last few weeks, so you may have a tough time finding finished pools with those names. You may need to look for something similar. We had our pool done 4 weeks ago in Luna Quartz Pacific-- a light aqua blue that is probably most similar to the Aruba. It creates a light to medium blue water color. The Barbados would be darker. The darker plaster colors also heat the water more than white, which almost makes Martinique appealing for our small pool too.

We agonized over the plaster color and realized once it was in that we would have been happy with any of several colors. Don't stress too much -- keep it fun.

Bookmark   May 19, 2011 at 12:38AM
JODIBUL

I need help with plaster colors too! We are getting a pool- we've got a big hole in the ground right now! If anyone has photos of River Rok Granite in their pool, that would be very helpful! Deciding Between River Rok Granite, River Rok Harbor Gray or Diamond Brite French Gray. ANY pics would be GREAT!

Bookmark   May 19, 2011 at 5:48PM
hawkfive

JODIBUL - we used River Rok Granite and love it! Search for my user name - there's plenty of pics in my build post. I think lemonspinner used Harbor Gray. Good luck!

Bookmark   May 20, 2011 at 8:35AM
Jodi_Cheatle_comcast_net

The granite looks really nice!! How does it look when the sun isn't out? You live in NJ, right? We are from Freehold but live out in PA now.
Have to make the plaster decision soon- hopefully we'll be swimming by July 4th!

Bookmark   June 15, 2011 at 10:25PM
More Discussions
New Pool Build Conroe TX
We're very excited to get started on our new pool with...
kands
Pool heater shutting off after 90 degrees F.
Hello! I have a pentair minimax 200M for my pool spa/combo....
tcornell05
Almost there, infinity edge
Waiting on plaster and landscaping. Almost there......
poolmd
Our Pool Remodel with Mr. Carlos Pools
So after much searching and many quotes from diffirent...
evepineda02
Cleaning pool filter
Does your pool filter look like this after it's been...
bossyvossy
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™