Beverly Grandma to be again!

carleneAugust 24, 2006

Congratulations on becoming a Grandmother again! I know you Love the little guy you have now yet even more good times to come! Life is good being a Grandparent!

I have only been a Grandma for a very short time but I just love the time I do get with my little one!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
grammyp

Thanks Carlene. We are looking forward to enjoying another one. The only problem we see so far is DGS#1 insists the baby will be named Red Red. We don't know where this came from, but he always refers to the baby as Red Red and says he is getting a baby for his birthday. Not quite, but at least he is excited.

beerly

Bookmark   August 24, 2006 at 2:07PM
quiltdiva

Congrats, Beverly! Being a grandparent is always more fun and two will double it. That name may just stick and if it's a girl, she may clobber him a bunch later on. LOL!
Kay

Bookmark   August 25, 2006 at 10:18AM
grammyp

Thanks Kay. If it is a girl and she takes after her mom, she will indeed clobber him. I am looking forward to having a little one, but it has been a long time since I have had to take care of 2.

beverly

Bookmark   August 25, 2006 at 8:25PM
Islay_Corbel

Congratulations! I can't wait to have one but don't see it any time soon :( My DS and I have decided that who ever gets one first, we'll just have to share it LOL

Bookmark   August 26, 2006 at 3:20AM
grammyp

Thanks Isaly, just fly on over for a visit, I will gladly share for a while. SIL has really been missing France. Perhaps I should send them over to you for a while.

beverly

Bookmark   August 26, 2006 at 11:36PM
Islay_Corbel

Bonjour à ta belle-soeur!

Bookmark   August 27, 2006 at 3:23AM
ddavisgray

Congratulations Beverly!!

When is the newest addition to your family due to make his/her 'Grand' enterence?

Being a Grandmother is the best.

I'm happy for you, and big brother may be in for a few suprises if he/she is a girl. LOL
Red Red, I like it.

doris

Bookmark   August 28, 2006 at 1:29AM
grammyp

The new arrival is due November 5th-9th depending on whom you ask. DGS said it will be for his birthday (Oct 3rd) but he may be dissapointed. The ultrasound says it is a he, but DD and SIL are holding out hope for a girl. At any rate I think this will be the last till DD#2 gets into the game (she said she doesn't want any, famous last words).

beverly

Bookmark   August 28, 2006 at 3:15PM
lots2do

Congratulations! Are you sewing for this baby yet?
:)Kelly

Bookmark   August 31, 2006 at 6:53PM
grammyp

Yes Kelly. I have started on a crib quilt and will have to make curtains for the room when they decide on a theme. I am afraid they are both last minute decision makers.

beverly

Bookmark   September 1, 2006 at 1:05AM
grammyp

islay...
Malheureusement, je ne suis pas une fille, mais si est possible a accepter une garcon, ma chere Nikki et moi vont aller en France tout suite. J'aime la France, un pays tres extraordinaire. J'ai visite Paris il y a six ans, et je desire retourner. Mon adresse electronique est >.
A bientot,
Chris Simon (pour Grammy P)

Bookmark   September 1, 2006 at 12:54PM
Islay_Corbel

Quand vous voulez!

Bookmark   September 3, 2006 at 3:26AM
More Discussions
Showing off 2 quilts my Mom made!
She gave me this one: This one is for friends of my...
Tiffany, purpleinopp GardenWeb, Z8b Opp, AL
Retreat finishes: 2013-2014
Three down...don't ask how many more to go :-)! All...
littlehelen_gw
Still having trouble separating my GW and H accounts
Just posting this to be sure it works after I confirmed....
quiltnhen
Free Zelda Quilt Along to start soon
http://www.quiltinglinda.com/category-quilting/2015/02/16/free-zelda-quilt-along/ For...
lindaoh_gw
My 2015 Granny Square Quilt Blocks
Here are some of the different blocks I have been hand-piecing...
quiltingfox
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™