Why, Oh Why???Vent!

irishdancersgramAugust 11, 2007

I don't understand,I think I'm a fairly nice person, don't swear, drink and I try my best to treat everyone with respect and in the past week, have had all kinds of bad luck...

We got word that some of our shed is on the lot next door that has been vacant for at least 100 years and we have to have it moved, our #3 son, who works construction, was caught in a ditch cave in and has a dislocated shoulder, our Microwave died, the TV which is only 3 years old and wasn't cheap, decided not to work (going to cost over $200.00 to get it fixed) and now there is water pouring out of our water meter...When it hits, it hits!

OK, I feel better, I'm done venting, I know I'm very blessed, my son is alive and these days will pass...

Dorothy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
glassquilt

OMG Hugs.

Bookmark   August 11, 2007 at 11:40AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
grammyp

Dorothy, you must be related to me! That sounds like some of our adventures. The good news is, all you bad luck is used up for the rest of the year and now only good things will come your way. At least we can pray that is it. I have decided these things happen just to give us something to talk about. ((hugs and prayers)) for your son and family.

beverly

Bookmark   August 11, 2007 at 11:47AM
More Discussions
2015 Block Lotto At a Glance
This is going to be a long post, so apologies in advance...
polardreams
Fun idea, but need help.
I am an occasional, novice, quilter and am making a...
beteacher
Trying to locate quilt pattern
I know it's been awhile since posting and I'm not sure...
Vanislegirl88
My Mom's cross-stitch bookmark
I took a brief break from quilting the last 2 weeks...
quiltingfox
MARCH 2015 Lotto Block
MARCH Friendship Star 12-1/2" - Black and white...
beth7happy
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™