I finally have my crowns!!

glassquiltJuly 6, 2007

Seven visits ago, May 1st, I started getting my crowns. The dentist has been very good about getting them to fit properly. Today after a marathon visit, I have them. She 'glued' one in place and then worked on another patient for an hour. I ran out and paid two bills. Then she worked on the second one successfully and got it glued in place. Started at 1:30 and ended at 5:30.

DH made himself scrambled eggs. My dinner was, once again, a cold, frosty, thick chocolate malt from Oberweiss. No sacrifice is too much - I forced myself to slurp the malt. It is rich enough that I won't be hungry. As a 'side dish' I took some ibuprofen because once the numbness wears off....

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mary_c_gw

Ah, Queen Glassquilt!

I'm happy you'll be feeling better in a few days, and that you could drink that malt.

Mary

Bookmark   July 6, 2007 at 8:52PM
amazingcm

Dental work makes me hurt to think about it... ((glass))

Bookmark   July 6, 2007 at 9:00PM
sew_self-taught

Woo Hooo!! You had all that work done while recovering from your allergy attack? Wow. I hope you feel completely better from everything fast. If the ibuprofen wears off, maybe take some more feudalism? heehee. Take care of yourself Glass.

Nina

Bookmark   July 6, 2007 at 9:31PM
biwako_of_abi

That's great, Glass. It's so hard to concentrate and do anything when there is a pain or other problem inside one's head (and I don't mean "mental" problems!) I'm glad you've finally got your crowns and hope your mouth will be feeling better very soon.

Bookmark   July 7, 2007 at 9:51PM
colleenny

I hate going to the dentist. I feel terrible that your were "forced" to have a shake for dinner. I am constantly on a diet and would give anything to be able to have one.
I am so glad you got your dental work done. I think mouth pain is one of the worst. Enjoy your new "Crowns" Glass. Colleen

Bookmark   July 8, 2007 at 10:37AM
csackett

My husband had two put in last week and two more to go. I know it's painful, but the results are worth it.
Carolyn

Bookmark   July 8, 2007 at 3:39PM
dmsgal

Guess what ..one of my crowns just popped out .I was eating peanuts and all of a sudden I crunched on something .. One of my older crowns. Darn, the dentist bill was just paid off..Oh well thats life. mary in Va

Bookmark   July 8, 2007 at 4:50PM
More Discussions
Another feature found
So, I found another feature that I thought you a) might...
jennifer_in_va
Wahoo and Thank You
Thank you so much to all that submitted blocks from...
ibquiltn4fun
2015 February Block Lotto
(posting this a bit early so you can get a head start...
toolgranny
2015 March Block Lotto
Welcome to the March Block Lotto! The lotto is open...
toolgranny
My 2015 Granny Square Quilt Blocks
Here are some of the different blocks I have been hand-piecing...
quiltingfox
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™