3 Weeks down and 3 to go

Aunt_NetJuly 30, 2007

Hi ya'll,

Sure have missed everyone but DH and I are having a grand time touring. Sailing in Maine was awesome, never thought that I would get my fill of lobster but it happened. DH did some deep sea fishing, we had cod for supper, yum. Niagra Falls was WOW WEE!! The Maid of the Mist boat ride was the best. Moose Factory, Ontario, not alot there but now I can say I've been as far north as you can go by rail in Ontario. Today we are in Thunder Bay, ON, had to buy some anmathists from the mines here and then its on across Cananda. We expect to be in Moose Jaw in about 5 days and I hope to hook up with Jean from the area and finally get to go to a quilt shop. Haven't done any sewing like I thought I would, just busy watching the changing scenery.

We'll be home in about 3 more weeks, hope I get better internet connections than what we have been.

So far we have had great weather and no mechanical problems we couldn't handle but we are getting on each others nerves a bit, two more days and DH has a full day of fishing, that should help things a bit.

Better run and try to email the kids.

Aunt Net

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
anjea

We've missed you!! Keep having fun and safe travels to you both.

Bookmark   July 30, 2007 at 11:07PM
nanciii

Aunt Net,

How Exciting. I take it you are driving with trailer or not? I missed something. Give Jean a hug for me. She was one of my quit smoking partners.

I dont know how you handle 6 weeks I did good to be gone 12 days.

Nanci
Three months, four weeks, 7 hours, 26 minutes and 5 seconds. 4772 cigarettes not smoked, saving $680.07. Life saved: 2 weeks, 2 days, 13 hours, 40 minutes.

Bookmark   July 31, 2007 at 8:26PM
grammyp

What great fun! Thanks for checking in and keeping us updated. Be carefull and have fun.

beverly

Bookmark   July 31, 2007 at 10:09PM
redpenny

Keep having fun! Want pics on your return!
Red

Bookmark   July 31, 2007 at 11:43PM
More Discussions
Retreat finishes: 2013-2014
Three down...don't ask how many more to go :-)! All...
littlehelen_gw
National Quilting Day March 21, 2015
The third Saturday of March is National Quilting Day...
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
MARCH 2015 Lotto Block
MARCH Friendship Star 12-1/2" - Black and white...
beth7happy
What should I do with these?
I picked up this jelly roll of Kaffe Fassett fabrics...
Fran Sajewicz
How about a QOTD ????
What is your bestest, most favorite, the "I never...
beth7happy
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™