Eleanor Burn's Fabrics

rosajoe_gwJuly 25, 2007

Thanks for posting about the $3 a yard sale. I ordered enough to apply the free shipping. I will be watching for her next sale.

I love the high quality material, all of it was exactly as the pics posted on her site. I wasn't dissappointed by one material and I certainly can't say that about Joannes.

Some of the material was out of stock and they still gave me the free shipping even though my purchase was less than the amount.

Very well packaged and came in 4 days. Great for me because everything I order goes through Savannah!!!!

Rosa

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
laurainsdca

Isn't that something? When I got my first delivery from her, I dont' know, there was something about that fabric -- special sizing maybe? -- it just OOZED quality. And I've ordered a fair amount off the web and usually been quite please. But hers, I don't know, I assume it's the same fabric from the same manufacturers as I get elsewhere, but it just seemed extra high quality.

Bookmark   July 26, 2007 at 11:53PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
coalaska

I think that manufacturers make the same prints in differing quality levels, to be sold at different locations. Once you feel the good stuff, it kind of spoils you for anything else, doesn't it?

Cheryl

Bookmark   July 30, 2007 at 7:21PM
More Discussions
Freddie Fox
I've been working on various works in progress, sandwiching...
littlehelen_gw
2015 Block Lotto At a Glance
This is going to be a long post, so apologies in advance...
polardreams
Another feature found
So, I found another feature that I thought you a) might...
jennifer_in_va
Baby Quilts - may be photo 'heavy'
Will attempt to post pictures of four of the five baby...
beth7happy
The Zelda Quilt-Along
We launched Zelda: The Quilt-Along on my blog yesterday....
lindaoh_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™