OT- prayers for health

mrseldooJuly 30, 2007

Last week I returned from another week of hospitalization. I have spent two weeks in the hospital in July. I have been having bouts of chronic pancreatitus. This is the third time this year that I have had it, and about 6 total times over the past few years.

The treatment for this is basically to hospitalize the patient and place her on IV fluids, with nothing to eat or drink for a few days. I will be having a test in a couple of weeks to look at my pancreas. The doctor thinks there may be a lesion in my pancreas causing inflimation. This test can show this. If there is a lesion, he will go in and insert a stint in the pancreas. Hopefully, we will be able to find out how to get rid of this!

I would appreciate your prayers. It has been a hard time as I missed my 16 month son during the hospital stays. One week, he had an ear infection while I was in the hospital. The other week I was hospitalized at a larger regional medical center and they did not allow children to visit.

I am glad to be home and able to get back on the computer!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cathey6815

You and your family will be in my prayers. It must have been so hard being away from your family, especially the little guy. Know you will be thought of often and I will be praying for God to be near you and to heal you.

Bookmark   July 30, 2007 at 2:27PM
redpenny

I a sorry to hear about your health problems hope they can find a solution and fix it .I will keep you and your famuly
in my prayers.........
Red

Bookmark   July 30, 2007 at 3:05PM
irishdancersgram

So sorry to hear about your problems...Let's all hope you get good news real soon...Sending nothing but good thoughts and lots of prayers.....Feel better soon,
Dorothy

Bookmark   July 30, 2007 at 4:26PM
love2sew

Gosh you have been through a lot....hope they find a solution real soon. Keep us updated.
Prayers and good thoughts going your way.
Jean

Bookmark   July 30, 2007 at 4:59PM
minnie_tx

prayers going out

Bookmark   July 30, 2007 at 10:25PM
cygram

So sorry to hear about your health problems.You and your family will certainly be in my prayers! Must be very hard to have to be away from your little one.
Yvonne

Bookmark   July 30, 2007 at 10:41PM
vicky4x4

I can empathize with you at this time! I will pray for answers for your problems.

Keep looking up!
Vicky

Bookmark   July 31, 2007 at 5:59AM
More Discussions
2015 March Block Lotto
Welcome to the March Block Lotto! The lotto is open...
toolgranny
Are you quilting this weekend? Feb. 20-22
I have been cross-stitching a birdhouse bookmark for...
quiltingfox
Q.O.T.D.: What does your sewing room look like?
Question of the Day: What does your sewing room look...
quiltingfox
Old/new names
So I (we) don't lose anyone, I think listing our forum...
jennifer_in_va
National Quilting Day March 21, 2015
The third Saturday of March is National Quilting Day...
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™