Weekend plans?

coalaskaJuly 27, 2007

hmm... haven't thought about it yet. I've had some extra free time this week while ds is in day camp, so don't feel like I've had to put anything off for the weekend.

I'm hoping for some good family time, a few more solid quilting hours, and a little home repair/improvement (just need to pick a project).

What's going on with you?

Cheryl

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jennifer_in_va

I started working on another bargello flag wall hanging last night to send to a friend serving in Iraq. I'd like to finish that.

I cut fabric for the last 2 mystery quilt blocks...might sew those up.

I need to layer & baste my apple core quilt...having a mental block on actually sitting down and quilting that one.

Would also like to sew together my dresden plate blocks, but again am having a mental block as to how I'm going to quilt those. Might try a different way of QAYG, but need to think it through before I sew any blocks together...hmmmmm

DH needs to work on the new motorcycle shed, so will have to monitor him and the kids.

Bookmark   July 27, 2007 at 9:39AM
msmeow

DH is off again tomorrow, so who knows what he'll suck me into! :) We're having dinner with friends tomorrow night; other than that I plan to take a break from quilting and sew some new clothes.

Donna

Bookmark   July 27, 2007 at 9:43AM
gillian_41

Will be working on the next "rag quilt".
Gillian.

Bookmark   July 27, 2007 at 10:29AM
nana24

I've been working on being ready for the red work class. I mentioned on the other thread that my 7 yr.old GD had drawn a butterfly for a sewing card project when she was here recently. I'm making a pillow for her mom. I plan to make 2 redwork pincushions-one with the pattern from the web and one from her pattern-I down sized to fit the pin cushion.
It is raining here today. If it isn't too bad I hope to get a white crepe myrtle tomorrow. I have been wanting one and last Sun. we spotted some at a nursery about 45 minutes away. It wasn't open then.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Sally

Bookmark   July 27, 2007 at 10:57AM
irishdancersgram

I really have no plans..My outing with Woodsy and Red had to be called off, so I might have the day to myself...DH has plans to go watch one of our DGS play baseball, so the cats and I are on our own...It's raining here in SWPa, so it's cleaning day, from top to bottom, but I'll probably get side tracked when I get to my sewing room...I do have my BOM quilt to work on....
Have a super weekend everyone!
Dorothy

Bookmark   July 27, 2007 at 11:32AM
redpenny

Plan on starting my Christmas swap blocks
Red

Bookmark   July 27, 2007 at 7:40PM
More Discussions
Showing off 2 quilts my Mom made!
She gave me this one: This one is for friends of my...
Tiffany, purpleinopp GardenWeb, Z8b Opp, AL
Questions about Camp Cheerio retreat
Okay, so I know this is a little early to be planning...
loisflan
Quilting ideas please
The sailboat quilt will be put in the frame this evening....
grammyp
Kandu Coat?
I'm contemplating starting one, but the directions...
michigoose
damascusannie
Would you mind sharing your links for the old Singer...
csackett
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™