Restore a Deck--order help please!

jwats612May 16, 2009

I have used t his product with great success and am trying to reorder on their website. I can't get by stage 2, the pricing page..what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

John

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
calico91

I have used their product too in the past and emailed them a few months ago. I have read many messages on this website that people were paying for, but not getting their products; this was last year I believe and several of the postings said the business was having problems. I never got a reply to my email. I ordered something else that is suppose to be the same thing according to postings I have read. EFC-38 (step 1: cleaner) and Citralic (step 2: brightener). I ordered it from: woodrich-brand.com. Click on wood cleaners on the left. I have not used it yet, so can't give you the outcome but the recommendations came from professional deck restorers that have posted to the Garden website. Hope this helps.

Bookmark   May 16, 2009 at 6:20PM
john_hyatt

John your not doing anythig wrong the Ken's business venture into marketing dident go all that well far as I know everyone got the money back. He probley has not modified the site for $ reasons as well.

Anyway like Calico was saying the woodrich co product is exactley the same thing Ken was just relabling. J.

Bookmark   May 16, 2009 at 6:33PM
sparks66

I just used the EFC-38/Citralic. It does the job well and is easy to use.

Bookmark   May 17, 2009 at 11:24AM
More Discussions
Ideas for front porch needed
Hello. We bought a house that was new construction....
jsandlin0803
Deck stain question for ipe and cedar and pine:
screened in application. ipe floor, clipped. cedar...
kellyrike
question about fencing
Hi, I know this isn't a fencing forum but I couldn't...
pitpat
Low deck and sleepers
I am installing a 200sq foot deck using reclaimed ironwood...
colingalloway
Deck with no door to interior of the house?
I would love to build a deck off the back of our house...
Lowri de Jager
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™