Summer Travel Plans

geezerfolks_SharonG_FLMay 15, 2012

Since this is OT for quilting, and since I don't know where everyone lives, thought I'd post this here in case I'll be somewhere close to where you are and you'd like to meet up for coffee or something.

Planning on leaving Florida May 27th and staying in Warsaw, IN at my daughter's until June 9th. I figure I'll need the time inbetween to get my 'base' set up and rest up from all the May activities. @:)

From June 9th or 10th, I'll be at my sister's in Albertville, MN until June 22nd then back to Warsaw. That's all the written in ink plans for now. I hope to be in Elkhart, IN for a time and also a couple weeks in Battle Creek, MI.

SharonG/FL

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
loisflan

Sharon, I'm in Orono, a western suburb of Minneapolis and about a half hour from Albertville. I'd love to meet with you - either when you are passing through the Twin Cities or in Albertville somewhere. Let me know when you will be available and I'll try to meet you somewhere. I'll do the driving. Lois

Bookmark   May 15, 2012 at 10:22PM
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL

I think that will be doable, Lois. My sister had mentioned going to Mill End Fabric Outlet Store. Have you ever been there?

SharonG/FL

Bookmark   May 16, 2012 at 8:18AM
loisflan

I have not. Will you be going to the one in Crystal or Eden Prairie? We could meet there and have coffee either before or after.

Bookmark   May 16, 2012 at 5:11PM
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL

Lois, I have no idea which one she goes to. That's a good idea to meet at Mill End. I'll email you......

Bookmark   May 16, 2012 at 7:36PM
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL

On the road again......Heading out to MN after morning service.

Lois, Plans are to meet up with you at Mills End in Eden Prairie at one tomorrow. Then on to Blue Bamboo that you've described as having the most oriental fabric you've ever seen in one place! I am really looking forward to that. Hope I don't get so confused I walk out without a thing! Not likely! LOL See you soon!

SharonG/FL-IN (soon to be MN)

Bookmark   June 10, 2012 at 7:27AM
loisflan

See you this afternoon, Sharon.

Bookmark   June 11, 2012 at 9:33AM
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL

Had a great time in MN and am back in IN. Was at my brother's last night and today (had trash can turkey) and now at Jaycie's house for the night. Back to daughter Wendy's house in Warsaw tomorrow.

If you're on FB, you've seen that my husband's son from his first marriage unexpectedly passed away on June 11th. For those of you who know our oldest daughter, Salijo, her doctor is sending her to a cardiologist and the appt is on Monday. Would appreciate prayer.......

Bookmark   June 23, 2012 at 10:37PM
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL

Have been in MI for a week and it looks like it will be Tuesday when I am transfered back to Nick and Julie's. My DH is arriving on Sunday the 26th in Ft Wayne and he'll stay a week to visit with the family, then our flight is scheduled for Sept 2nd to fly home. As much as I love my family and being with them, I am waaaaay passed ready to be home.

SharonG/FL-MI

Bookmark   August 15, 2012 at 10:50PM
More Discussions
2015 Block Lotto At a Glance
This is going to be a long post, so apologies in advance...
polardreams
Retreat finishes: 2013-2014
Three down...don't ask how many more to go :-)! All...
littlehelen_gw
2010 Birthday blocks together.
Haven't posted much lately as I had pneumonia from...
nanajayne
Trying to locate quilt pattern
I know it's been awhile since posting and I'm not sure...
Vanislegirl88
Old/new names
So I (we) don't lose anyone, I think listing our forum...
jennifer_in_va
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™