Blanco Customer Service - fabulous!

raehelenMarch 13, 2013

Well, this is my lucky day on the phone! While ordering my towel warmer from HD (see previous post), mentioned that I needed parts replaced on my Blancos Rados faucet that I had bought from HD 4 1/2 years ago. Was told to contact Blanco directly. I did, and though couldn't get through on phone # I was given, got instant response from Blanco America via email. Left phone message on phone # I found on my warranty. Was phoned back within 10 -20 minutes, and new pull-down Head and hose are being shipped tomorrow morning! Even though hose is only covered for 2 years on warranty!

Now, I am wishing I could buy Blanco faucets for the bathrooms!

I am so pleased! Thank you Blanco!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kristen Hallock

In 2004/2005 I installed a Blanco Ladylux faucet in my kitchen. I also purchased the matching soap dispenser. After so many months (I forget how many, but less than 18 months), the soap dispenser stopped working. I called Blanco or emailed them and they mailed me a whole new soap dispenser. I was very pleased.

Bookmark   March 14, 2013 at 1:24PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Molly Phillips

That's great to know. When I was still trying to figure out the sizes I wanted for my siligranit sinks, I sent them an email asking for some clarification. All I received back was a one-sentence response telling me to find a local dealer who could help me. It really rubbed me the wrong way (although I still eventually bought their sinks, but only because of the reputation they have on this board). Since they were terrible on the front end for me, I'm glad to know they come through if there is a problem.

Bookmark   March 14, 2013 at 2:13PM
More Discussions
Unusual granite
I have searched for other pictures of this granite....
ourgeorgiahouse
Tile experts - anyone know who makes this tile
We want to put it on a fireplace wall. I saw it in...
loves2cook4six
Corian Countertop -Show your pics!
Hi, I'm considering installing a corian countertop...
MercerM
37" or 30" cooktop?
I was planning on a 30" induction cooktop which...
12crumbles
Best mid (low?) range painted cabinet: Kemper, Medallion, Home Crest
Love this forum and would love to know anyone's experience...
fourquinn
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™