Houston Pool Builder Choice!

GolfandSwim88April 18, 2014

Hello everyone!

We have narrowed down our pool builder list to 3 companies:

Supreme Pools
Cypress Custom Pools
Precision Swimming Pools

All 3 are very close in price and we simply can not chose which builder to go with because we like them all and each has their own positives. Does anyone have any personal recommendations or opinions regarding these builders? We don't know anyone personally who used them so it would be great to hear from some of ya'll. Thanks in advance.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ktm250sx

We had Cypress Custom Pools come over a little over two weeks ago but never heard back from them, Scott was the sales guy. We really liked him and really like the pools they build. They built a friends pool and he was happy with them. I could care less if they don't want my business but I think it's very rude and unprofessional of them to not give us a quote and design as we asked. It is not a cheap pool, at least to me, at $80,000 plus. I called and spoke to Scott a couple of days ago and he told me he would have it to me that night. I could tell he was lying and he didn't even have my email address.

Do you mind me asking what price range you are building? I was told by someone that unless you're spending a hundred grand plus they don't want your business. I don't know if it's true but I'd rather them just tell me they don't want my business than to lie to me. We went in to the interviewing with them being the top choice out of over six companies.

The owner of Cypress Pools has a brother that owns Sundance pools and I have been told they are 5%-10% cheaper than Cypress. My wife and I really liked Sundance also and he gave us a beautiful design. We are hoping to make a decision within the next week. We really liked South Beach Pools also and he seems to want the business the most and more reasonably priced. I've heard good things about Supreme Pools also. Honestly, we really liked everyone we interviewed a lot, too bad Cypress chose to ignore us.

This post was edited by ktm250sx on Fri, Apr 18, 14 at 18:05

Bookmark   April 18, 2014 at 5:53PM
GolfandSwim88

We are in the $40,000 range. If you are really set on Cypress Custom Pools call and ask for a different sales person. We had Ken Horbelt as our sales guy and he quoted us for a very reasonable and competitive price and has always been prompt to answer any questions I may have.

Bookmark   April 19, 2014 at 8:45PM
womanowned

Can't comment on the pool builders mentioned, but perhaps your budget is too low to get a lot of attention. I don't know what you are asking for as far as your pool design, I might have other thoughts for you if you can describe the pool you want.

Bookmark   May 10, 2014 at 2:00PM
More Discussions
salt or chlorine? pebble or plaster?
We have finally decided to build a pool, and have had...
lostinthewoodlands
Concerns about quartzscape plaster on new build
Yea, our newly constructed pool was plastered with...
spicegal
Need new pool filter help
I don' t mind spending the money for a good pool pump...
echooooo
Our Pool Remodel with Mr. Carlos Pools
So after much searching and many quotes from diffirent...
evepineda02
Plaster mottling???
It's been 13 days since we had the pool replastered....
lisadlu
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™