3-19 Prayer requests

grammypMarch 19, 2007

I am so sorry about missing a week, but things have been busy. DGS had his orthopedic appointment, they said it definately was broken and cast his arm. A CAT scan is scheduled for today to check on the growth plate. Very diffrent from the 2 drs who said it didn't look broken and the 2 radiologists who said they thought they might see a shadow which indicated it may possibly be broken. Depending on the outcome of the scan, the cast will come off Wed. Please keep him in your prayers.

beverly

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL

Beverly, Don't feel bad....kids will be kids and you can only go by what the doc's say when you take them in for x-rays.

My DGS3 had 4 wisdom teeth pulled yesterday. Three were impacted....they had him leave by the back door in a wheelchair as he apparently wasn't a pretty sight! Please keep him in your prayers.

DD2 has taken in 3 foster siblings that were being abused. The 2 youngest don't speak English......she's teaching them a few words and she's learning a little Spanish. They now know cookie, spoon, fork and she knows bathroom. There was a meeting yesterday, so I need to get with her sometime today and see how that turned out.

SharonG/FL

Bookmark   March 20, 2007 at 8:00AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
grammyp

Let me hear how the meeting went. I'm sure she has her hands full. I remember how I looked after having my wisdom teeth removed, it wasn't a pretty site! I will keep them all in my prayers.

beverly

Bookmark   March 20, 2007 at 10:01AM
More Discussions
2015 March Block Lotto
Welcome to the March Block Lotto! The lotto is open...
toolgranny
What I LOVE about Houzz!
Now, I'll bet THAT comes as a surprise, right? From...
beth7happy
Another feature found
So, I found another feature that I thought you a) might...
jennifer_in_va
Q.O.T.D.: What does your sewing room look like?
Question of the Day: What does your sewing room look...
quiltingfox
Trying to locate quilt pattern
I know it's been awhile since posting and I'm not sure...
Vanislegirl88
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™