March madness

vicky4x4March 10, 2008

I have never before had such a busy month! It's like the holidays. My girls are in a play and have play practice then I have taken on all these sewing projects and I have a student waiting from a call from me to teach her how to sew/quilt. I just can't seem to fit it all in.I have even made lists! My husband has been trying for years to get me to make lists, he says this is unbelievable!

Anybody else out there really. really busy?

Vicky

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
grammyp

I remember when my girls were in school. We would just get settled down from Christmas and then March would hit with all it's sports, academic, and band award banquets, prom, ballet recitals, summer activity registration, friends/neighbors needing alterations for clothes ....... Seems like it never ended. I could not have made it without my lists. Now that they have both graduated, I find it much easier, just got MIL, DH, and me to worry about. Sometimes I miss those days.

beverly

Bookmark   March 10, 2008 at 10:32AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL

Vicky, I thought you'd be writing something about basketball. lol And, here it is all about the madness that's going on in your life this month......you probably wouldn't have it any other way, would you. You'll look back on this be glad you did it....I think being involved in your children's activities is important, so I did it, too. Now, DH and I are enjoying being together and chilling....

SharonG/FL

Bookmark   March 10, 2008 at 1:19PM
More Discussions
Another feature found
So, I found another feature that I thought you a) might...
jennifer_in_va
My 2015 Granny Square Quilt Blocks
Here are some of the different blocks I have been hand-piecing...
quiltingfox
Are you quilting this weekend? Feb. 20-22
I have been cross-stitching a birdhouse bookmark for...
quiltingfox
Freddie Fox
I've been working on various works in progress, sandwiching...
littlehelen_gw
MARCH 2015 Lotto Block
MARCH Friendship Star 12-1/2" - Black and white...
beth7happy
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™