2-19 Diet/exercise

grammypFebruary 19, 2007

OK everyone. By now we should know our BMR, just how many extra calories we burn and how many we eat. We should also be getting our 30 minutes of movement daily. As the weather improves we will have to move up to 60 minutes a day, but with yard work, that should be easy. This week we need to work on giving up that one "trigger" food that we just can't resist and replace it with a glass of water. We will be needing that extra water when we start working outside again.

beverly

Here is a link that might be useful:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL

Yard work? I can remember my Granny in Alabama sweeping her yard. I could probably do the same thing. lol

I was afraid after being gone for 2 weeks that I wouldn't have lost any weight, but, I did! I tried to stay on track, but the last 4/5 days were stressful for me...and, therefore, I felt like I needed comfort (my sis brought home Girl Scout cookies - bless her heart!)...but I didn't go overboard....loved those lemon cookies! Got home yesterday, weighed in today....down 4 pounds! I couldn't believe it...got off the scales, got back on again...same thing.

I need to be extra good for the next few days....heading down to see my aunt and uncle on Thursday for a few days and there's a special seafood restaurant we always go to. Also, plan to get to a quilt show while we're there. *smile*

SharonG/FL [

](http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wkRrVYY/)
    Bookmark   February 20, 2007 at 8:42AM
grammyp

Way to go Sharon! Perhaps it is all that shivering in the cold. I'm sorry you have been under stress, but look at the bright side, you got to meet Kit. I know you will be glad to get home and even if you can't/don't work in the yard, you can get out and walk around in it.

beverly

Bookmark   February 20, 2007 at 9:12AM
grammyp

We got in a bike ride today, first one in several weeks. Sure is nicer than spin class. Also had my first fall today. We were stopping and DH's right shoe got stuck in the clip and down I went. Kind of bruised (landed on right hip and shoulder) but not bad, we were stopping so it was not too hard a fall. Tomorrow is weigh day, I'll let you know.

beverly

Bookmark   February 20, 2007 at 10:25PM
More Discussions
Fun idea, but need help.
I am an occasional, novice, quilter and am making a...
beteacher
National Quilting Day March 21, 2015
The third Saturday of March is National Quilting Day...
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
March 2015 Quilting/Sewing Goals
Our March came in like a lamb. How about where you...
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
QOTD
When you see a pattern in a magazine or online which...
nannykins
MARCH 2015 Lotto Block
MARCH Friendship Star 12-1/2" - Black and white...
beth7happy
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™