2-19 Prayer requests

grammypFebruary 19, 2007

The changing weather seems to have brought about another outbreak of winter colds. Our hospital is full of sick children this week, please remember them in your prayers. Also Lisa's BIL and family, and Glassquilt's family are in need of prayer.

beverly

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bkfdwife

mom and I are getting over the colds here. I am blessed we managed to keep her out of hospital for this one! Always keeping all in prayer and close to heart. Thank you bev once again for providing this haven for us!
Lisa

Bookmark   February 19, 2007 at 10:44PM
bkfdwife

Well, In the past 2 days...Lorraine was rushed to the hospital with chest pains and elevated blood pressure, had stress test, all is good there! Whew! Victor was officially diagnosed with Lymphoma (sp?) cancer..somewhere in his abdomen. They will now do a PET scan to determine course of action, longevity, etc. The onocologist did say it was not operable...
The family is just besides themselves, brother included..this has been His dad for the past 26 years, more so since our dad died in 1996. Thanks for the prayers all, will try to keep you updated...
Lisa

Bookmark   February 22, 2007 at 10:21AM
grammyp

Lisa, this has been an up and down week for your family. I will remember all of you.

Please keep DGS in your prayers, he has a badly bruised elbow. He has learned when grammy says sit on your bottom and don't stand in a chair that is what he should do, or you may have to go to the ER.

beverly

Bookmark   February 23, 2007 at 11:34PM
deannabsd

Please keep 3 women and their children from our community in your prayers. In the last 15 months, we have lost three community leaders to accidents and cancer. Thank you.

Bookmark   February 24, 2007 at 9:05AM
grammyp

I know that has been hard on your community Deanna. I will keep the families in my prayers.

The radiologist called DD and DGS "might" have a hairline fracture so wanted him to get a splint for his arm. I took him in this afternoon and he was so good. Will have to see his regular doc monday then perhaps an orthoped later in the week. You would never know anything was wrong, and he sure knows how to work the sympathy.

beverly

Bookmark   February 24, 2007 at 11:48PM
More Discussions
Scouting out locations for our next retreat...
I was so excited to meet up with Linda (ToolGranny)...
loisflan
a question regarding binding
I know. I'm just full of questions. I want to make...
donna_loomis
QOTD - Re-posting others' pictures
Is there a rule, or convention, or prohibition against...
loisflan
damascusannie
Would you mind sharing your links for the old Singer...
csackett
Just curious!
Does anyone have trouble opening some of the posts? Using...
nannykins
Sponsored Products
Handmade Flat-weave Geometric-pattern Red/ Orange Runner Rug (2'6 x 8')
Overstock.com
Modern Indoor/Outdoor Artistic Weavers Rugs Diego Berry 2 ft. 6 in. x 8 ft.
Home Depot
Noguchi Style Coffee Table
IFN Modern
Flash Furniture Contemporary Black Vinyl Executive Office Chair
$120.30 | LuxeDecor
Lemon Lime Sconce
Artisan Crafted Home
Calhoun Leather U-Sofa Sectional (5 piece) - Brighton Black Black
Joybird Furniture
Kel In Chair
| Italy Design
Manta Ray Fire Pit