Fiberglass pool builder- Chester County PA

KooopsApril 15, 2013

We're in the planning process and looking for a fiberglass pool builder in western Chester County PA (west suburbs of Philadelphia).

Are there any reputable smaller builders? I'm seeing national chain or bigger name builders, but only smaller gunite builders.

Thanks for any help.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jerseypool

I see that noone has chimed in here, so maybe I can... I'm in Central Jersey, pretty close to PA. We have two fiberglass builders near here, Pool Designs, Inc. in Yardville, and Seasonal World in Clarksburg (near Great Adventure). Seasonal World is where we got our fiberglass pool from, and they work with four fiberglass manufacturers. They're also a family-run business. We've found that they do quality, no-nonsense work. Pool Designs is based out of a smaller building, and use Viking, and Viking's less expensive brand (name escapes me at the moment). They're website is PoolInOneDay.com, and Seasonal World is SeasonalWorld.com Don't know if they would install out there, but they do mention PA, so it's possibly worth a shot if you're not finding any other fiberglass builders near you... Hope this helps a little!

Bookmark   April 17, 2013 at 9:15PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kooops

Thanks, I don't think they come this far west. Pretty slim pickings. That is if you want to go fiberglass and don't want one of the larger national builders.

Bookmark   April 19, 2013 at 2:04PM
More Discussions
Cleaning pool filter
Does your pool filter look like this after it's been...
bossyvossy
Is it safe to build a vinyl inground with pyrite in the soil?
I have been trying to find information about excavating...
jo229
Concerns about quartzscape plaster on new build
Yea, our newly constructed pool was plastered with...
spicegal
Putting in a pool/new backyard, opinions on all-in-one company vs
Hello, I'm looking for some info and opinions from...
CitznFish
Diaphragm in Barracuda cleaners keeps getting torn
We have second home in FL with pool built in late 70s'==like...
loves2read
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™