Pool builders/recs for new pool in Atlanta

zoobieApril 24, 2013

Hello! We are in the process of meeting with a few recommended pool builders in Atlanta. They all have excellent BBB ratings, no crazy reviews pop up in a google search, etc.

We got the first sketch emailed today, done by the landscape architect of Company #1. The plan has none of the things we discussed wanting, other than you know, it is a pool. Placed behind our house. We will follow up with the owner today, but is this normal?

If you have any advice in general or specific to the Atlanta area, I'd appreciate it. I've been reading off and on for a few years and my head is swimming (ha!) with Pebble Tec and filters and oh my! :)

Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
atlpoolproject

We have been getting bids from pool companies (in metro Atlanta) for about 6 weeks. We haven't had that experience. Each company has given us quotes/designs based on exactly what we want. One forgot a few items in the quote- heater, upgraded lights, etc. But, the designs were all what we wanted. Still haven't made a decision. Wishing we had started this process in winter. Had no idea it would take so long!!!

Bookmark   April 28, 2013 at 4:10PM
More Discussions
changing pool filter
I AM TOLD BY MY POOL SERVICE THAT MY FILTER IS TOO...
rudnick
Baffled by my pool- peeling skim coat?
Hi all! My in ground concrete pool is leaking... I...
sabine77
Our Pool Remodel with Mr. Carlos Pools
So after much searching and many quotes from diffirent...
evepineda02
Is it safe to build a vinyl inground with pyrite in the soil?
I have been trying to find information about excavating...
jo229
Pool Filter Question
Should my pool filter run 24/7 or less than that? I...
JeremyLin
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™