Teak Furniture-Dallas or wholesale

Steph2011April 17, 2011

I am looking for a place to buy good quality teak furniture. I am nervous about getting it off the web because I heard that quality really varies. I already got the chaise lounges from Frontgate, but now looking for the dining set. Any suggestions about where to look for some name brands wholesale?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
zookeeper93

Steph2011

We bought our teak furniture through Chair King and are very happy with it. We purchased two deep seated chairs, the foot rests, end table and a 2 seater sofa and the Sunbrella cushions for it all. They really worked with us on price.
My in-laws are huge frontgate people and our teak looks and has been as durable as theirs. We both have let ours weather to the grey patina.
Good Luck

Bookmark   April 17, 2011 at 8:32PM
dfwtex

Try sams online (not in the store). They have a good selection.

Bookmark   April 18, 2011 at 8:15AM
Steph2011

Thanks. I just love this forum. I just joined and look forward to using the forum during our process. I feel like there is so much we don't know.

I did look at Chair King. I like their selection and we looked at Sam's too.

We will probably go with Sam's, but I was hoping to find a wholesaler of Gloster Teak. I love their quality.

Bookmark   April 18, 2011 at 8:32AM
peymar3

We purchased our teak furniture from three different places. By far, the best items are the Kingsley-Bate brand. The furniture and cushions still look amazing (4 years old). We purchased them online. The lounger that we got from Chair King is ok but looking its age. We also bought a dining set from a local store that is ok but not aging as gracefully. We seal ours with Semco Teak sealer about every 6-9 months.

Bookmark   April 18, 2011 at 9:34AM
barjohng

We just purchased teak furniture from the Teak Warehouse in Southern California. They have two warehouse shoe rooms. One in San Diego and one in the Torrance area. The quality looks to be very good and the prices are just phenomenal. They claim to be a wholesale supplier to many retailers. They also sell marine grade 316 stainless steel patio furniture with a French material that look beautiful. The price for a chair is around $550 but I suspect the same chair at a patio store would run $1500.

Bookmark   July 8, 2012 at 11:12AM
barjohng

We just purchased teak furniture from the Teak Warehouse in Southern California. They have two warehouse shoe rooms. One in San Diego and one in the Torrance area. The quality looks to be very good and the prices are just phenomenal. They claim to be a wholesale supplier to many retailers. They also sell marine grade 316 stainless steel patio furniture with a French material that look beautiful. The price for a chair is around $550 but I suspect the same chair at a patio store would run $1500.

Bookmark   July 8, 2012 at 11:13AM
More Discussions
changing pool filter
I AM TOLD BY MY POOL SERVICE THAT MY FILTER IS TOO...
rudnick
Please recommend a good pool builder in Southern California?
Hello, We have had a hard time finding a trust worthy...
dpautz
Pool Filter Question
Should my pool filter run 24/7 or less than that? I...
JeremyLin
pool filter leak; newbies buying the house
We have a contract on a house with a pool. The pool...
defgarden
Pool Filter question
Hi All, I'm new to this board. Thanks in advance for...
austinyankeefan
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™