Reverse Osmosis Filter
Haven't posted in a while...I'm investigating Reverse Osmosis for under kitchen sink (or wherever is convenient to put it).
There seem to be a few issues that I need to consider and I am having a hard time finding any site that does a good review in terms of price versus all the other factors when selecting a model. I would love to get some feedback on what people think is the best choice.
I'm trying to weigh:
- Quality (how long is this going to last etc)
- Water Pressure (is it going to trickle out of my faucet...do i need to get a booster pump?...do i need to have a separate faucet for filtered water or can i just run all water in my kitchen through this)
- Capacity (50 gallons seems good to me...)
- Waste (seems like a permeate pump will help with waste and with pressure, but i know there are systems that waste less than others
- Cost (seems like a bunch of watts models are around 200 and i saw a tap master model artesan model for 400...)
- Replacing Filters (is it easy...how often...how expensive...etc)
Anyway thanks a bunch for your feedback.