Kitchen faucet - pull-out/down vs. side spray

ninjabeansDecember 5, 2012

Hello, plumbing experts. I was wondering if anyone out there could tell me whether or not water pressure would be affected if using a side-spray instead of the pull-out/down type of faucet. Basically, I'm trying to convince a client to do a side-spray because I think it will look nicer, but they are concerned that they won't get the same water pressure. Any truth to that?


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

It should be the same either way.

    Bookmark   December 5, 2012 at 4:50PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Hard Water or What?
We are renting an older duplex home in CT, and the...
troubleshooting thermostatic valve for shower
troubleshooting thermostatic valve, no hot water and...
Can i have a pan put under a water heater that is aleady installed?
I dont have a pan under my water heater and i fear...
Rainfresh water filter leaks from top.
I have a Rainfresh water filter. It seems to be leaking...
Inspection Hell (or why not to DIY)
Hi everyone, First time poster but long time lurker....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™