ultradeck

rkrouseMarch 9, 2010

was wondering if anyone had specific reasons as to why they do not like ultradeck from menards. I am considering using it to build the deck around my pool. I have heard many negative reviews. Was hoping someone with ultradecking who has had it for 1-2 years has any advice and would recommend it. Thank you.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Burtman549

Saw your posting and looks like I may be too late to warn you regarding UltraDeck composite boards. Due to the drastic fading we have experienced with this product and the continuing denial by the manufacturer (Midwest Mfg) that we have a fading problem, I strongly DO NOT recommend Ultra deck ! They have disregarded our requests to send a rep out to see our deck and continue to call our pewter colored deck that started out as dark grey - normal fading !!! Neighbors have other brands and are not experiencing fading anywhere remotely close to what we have. We are completely disappointed with this product and will caution anyone of this unresolved problem. In summary let me say DON'T buy it !

Bookmark   November 26, 2012 at 6:42PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
clg7067

That is a huge difference, but I actually like the faded color.

Bookmark   January 4, 2013 at 12:59PM
More Discussions
Needs to renovate decks. What are our options (INEXPENSIVE)
Our deck is falling apart. The wood is rotting and...
rbpdx
How many steps to enter the house?
Just curious here, working with new construction determining...
deviantnic
question about fencing
Hi, I know this isn't a fencing forum but I couldn't...
pitpat
Cement tiles on raised deck?
As a result of home renovations, I will be raising...
swguru
Can't keep porch paint from peeling
We had a complete porch and deck tear off and replaced...
zorroslw1
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™