Please help identify this shower valve trim

chasent77December 10, 2012

I am hoping to replace the shower valve trim and am hoping you can identify it without me having to take the trim off the valve. The screws are attached at 2:00 and 8:00, and under the lever there is a cursive lower case "m" with a circle around it and an SA that run together with a circle around that. I've attached pictures and any help you can provide would be most appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

A straight-on view might be helpful as well.

    Bookmark   December 10, 2012 at 8:09AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Original shower head still with it? Might say it there.

    Bookmark   December 10, 2012 at 8:28AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Sadly, the original shower head was changed right after we moved in and I didn't think to keep it.

    Bookmark   December 10, 2012 at 2:12PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

The circle with the SA is the CSA seal marking. I call it the 'Canadian Seal of Approval", though it is probably something else. (Canadian Standards Administration?) They are a testing group like Underwriters' Laboratories. It means that the product can be sold in the US and Canada.

    Bookmark   December 10, 2012 at 5:31PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Nothing else stamped into the plate? Wipe it clean with a wet paper towel and take a closer look, esp near the top and the bottom.

    Bookmark   December 10, 2012 at 7:41PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
fleck fusion high flow metered water softener
Our Culligan has died and we aint too heartbroken about...
Marble shower panels valve replacement :( !!!
We have a couple of bathrooms with a single handle...
Vamsi Kodavanty
Fed up and ready to tackle my well water issues
I've been reading posts trying to educate myself for...
how to turn off dual water handle on kitchen valves
I need to turn off water to kitchen sink. We have...
Water Softener - calling justalurker
Hopefully you are still around. I had reached out a...
Sponsored Products
Amba F Straight FS-20 Hardwired Towel Warmer - FSB-20
$536.00 | Hayneedle
Remer by Nameeks 358GR Shower Head - REMER 358GR
$33.00 | Hayneedle
Modern Bathroom 8 Round Stainless Steel Shower Head Without Arm
Hudson Reed
Costanza Pendant by Luceplan
$326.24 | Lumens
Square Thermostatic 2 Outlet Shower System, Ceiling Head & Handshower
Hudson Reed
Thermostatic Shower Towel Panel System with Waterblade
Hudson Reed
Remer by Nameeks 359BE Shower Head - REMER 359BE
$108.23 | Hayneedle
Groton Polished Nickel Bath Fixture
$536.00 | Bellacor
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™