WetEdge pool colors

RonniemccMarch 12, 2012

I am looking for pics, advise, and/or opinions on the use of WetEdge Pearl Matrix colors. I am leaning towards the New Zealand Tropical color but I would like to see more pics. I was initially only looking at PebbleTec but their base priced colors didn't interest me and the $1500.00 dollar up charge for the "premium" colors didn't either. From what I gather WetEdge is just as good as PebbleTec but costs less so that is why I am now looking at their products.

Thanks for any help,

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cabogirl

Hi Ronniemcc - I'm getting wetedge Satin Matrix tomorrow. I'm not sure if the colors are similar between Pearl and Satin. I'm getting a mix of Antigua and Midnight Sea. It is suppose to be similar to Pebble Tec Blue Granite. I'll post pics once it is filled.

Bookmark   March 12, 2012 at 10:24PM
cabogirl

Here's a pic of the color we chose. It is the Wet Edge Satin Matrix. They are doing the acid wash as I type. Very exciting.

Bookmark   March 15, 2012 at 2:20PM
Ronniemcc

I have chosen WetEdge Pearl Matrix in the Tropical New Zealand color. I also am having them add the abolone shell for the sparkling effect. They prepped yesterday and was going to apply today but got put off until tomorrow due to rain. I am excited to get it done and see what the final product looks like.

Bookmark   March 22, 2012 at 1:31PM
More Discussions
Concerns about quartzscape plaster on new build
Yea, our newly constructed pool was plastered with...
spicegal
Is it safe to build a vinyl inground with pyrite in the soil?
I have been trying to find information about excavating...
jo229
Baffled by my pool- peeling skim coat?
Hi all! My in ground concrete pool is leaking... I...
sabine77
salt or chlorine? pebble or plaster?
We have finally decided to build a pool, and have had...
lostinthewoodlands
Looking for advice on indoor pool filter and pump
Hi, I've spent time reading over the archives, but...
gwgjr33
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™