I want to save this great Kohler pedestal sink...

kellycalNovember 18, 2010

is there an easy way to replace the faucet with something more practical (especially for kids use)??

I just love this sink.



Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

There are a few of possibilities:
If the center hole is large enough, a Widespread Lavatory Faucet set might work with the valves where the current taps are and the water coming up to a spout through the center hole.
A Single Hole Lavatory Faucet mounted in one or the other faucet holes and install a blank-off plug one the other hole.
Though above my personal price-point, there are widespread faucet sets where the hot and cold water is combined in a pipe above the sink deck and flows to a single spout.

Here is a link that might be useful: FaucetDirect.Com

    Bookmark   November 19, 2010 at 6:21PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

The center hole looks like it would be too small for a center spout. If that's the case, you might be limited to replacing the fixtures with something similar, except maybe with lever handles that open fully with a 1/4 turn.

    Bookmark   November 27, 2010 at 3:38PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Salt-free water conditioning
Hi all, Considering installing a water softener in...
Any experience with Riobel?
I have been searching high and low for a floor mounted...
Do Electric water heaters from plumbing supply differ from home depot
Plumbers I feel rip people off when installing electric...
Water Softener - Help with Proper System Selection
Hello, I decided to put in a water softener system...
Fleck 5600 Econominder - Salty Tasting Water
I just installed a new 1.5 cu ft water softener with...
Sponsored Products
15" Vine Pattern Hammered Copper Sink
Signature Hardware
Thermocast Kitchen Manhattan Undermount Acrylic 33x19.5x9 0-Hole Single Bowl
Home Depot
Little Cottage 8 x 10 ft. Value Gable Precut Storage Shed - 8X10 VGS-WPC
36" Schaefer Creamy White Vessel Sink Vanity
Signature Hardware
Arbor Dark Emperador With Crema Marfil Dot Marble Tile
$15.95 | TileBar
Campania International Teardrop Bird Bath - B-116-NA
$274.99 | Hayneedle
Yosemite Rustic White Cedar Log Lodge-style Solid Wood Table
"Plum Blossom" Original Painting - MULTI COLORS
$3,225.00 | Horchow
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™