Does this kind of faucet exist?

LiliRenoMarch 15, 2013

Hi Everyone,
My dream prep sink faucet is wall mount, has a spout that swivels, and a spray mode that locks in. I want the spout to swivel but stay in place once you let go of it. When I rinse veggies that won't be cooked, I like to rinse for 30 secs. (I hear this helps gets the germs and pesticides off.) I don't want to stand at the sink holding a nozzle the whole time, or have to position my colander in one special spot (my prep sink is big). Does anyone have something like this? I know there are many options, gooseneck with pull-down sprayers, and pre-rinse commercial types, to choose from, but all I've seen of these are deck mount. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance for your help.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

How about a wall-mounted Kohler Karbon?

    Bookmark   March 15, 2013 at 3:24PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Maybe a flexible neck?

Here is a link that might be useful: Wall mount flexible neck

    Bookmark   March 15, 2013 at 4:18PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

OOh, I love the Karbon but the sprayer does not lock in place (you have to keep pushing the little black button down for spray). The flexible neck is interesting, but looks like there are issues with installation. Thank you for your responses, Angie and williamsem!

    Bookmark   March 15, 2013 at 9:20PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Week 40: Sacrificed? Unobtainable dreams? Which direction?
A lot of questions this morning! Other than your entire...
Did they sell me a bad piece of soapstone?
Hello soapstone owners: I paid $1,400 (including installation)...
KitchenAid Mixer - Sea glass or azure blue
I'm having a tough time deciding between the Sea glass...
Kitchen window or no?
We are planning our new home. I am a difficult time...
Beam in Kitchen - Wine rack?
We are doing a kitchen remodel. We have 8 ft ceilings....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™