Favourite Bar/beverage RO faucets?

Lorenza5064March 27, 2013

I have selected the Hansgrohe Talis S prep faucet for my sink (it is slightly smaller than the High arc Talis). I need to find an RO compatible faucet for the same sink . I am considering the Brizo 61320LF which is RO compatible. Both faucets have very clean lines, no flare to the spouts or handles.. Any suggestions? How about soap dispensers while we are at it....

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
beekeeperswife

We finally installed our RO system about 6 weeks ago. Up until then my Rohl Triflow was not my friend. Whenever we tried to use the hot or cold it splashed like crazy.

My dh even bought me a part for Christmas that was supposed to lessen that. Didn't work.

So, when we installed the RO, had to do some fiddling around with the faucet...lo and behold--there is a separate tube inside the faucet for the RO water that must not have been aligned correctly or the plumbers who "never saw anything quite like this" possibly knocked it out of whack.

Reason for my story? I wouldn't use that faucet until this was fixed. Now? LOVE IT.

It is a 2 handle tri-flow. The left handle is the RO, the right handle is hot/cold.

Here's a picture taken during the backsplash decision process...

Bookmark   March 27, 2013 at 4:39PM
More Discussions
Kitchen finished! White cabs, quartzite, leathered black. Whew!
We moved into our new build about three weeks ago....
babs711
How best to trick this space out as a pantry?
Hi all. I currently have a roomy walk-in pantry (4'...
jenmendel23
color of sink in a modern kitchen ?
I will have white cabinets and dark grey counter tops. what...
jeannette10
Help w/ Bosch convection microwave auto chef settings
I needed a new microwave. Didn't need this fancy thing,...
rebunky
Layout review needed- please give feedback!
I think I'm getting closer to finalizing a plan for...
melis918
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™