Pool Builders in Dallas

albertcatFebruary 26, 2011

We are currently meeting with pool builders for our pool. We are considering the following:

Cullen Pools

Pool Environments

Southern Pools

Hobert Pools

PlayMore Pools

I would love to know your thoughts/experiences with any of these builders.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ladybugfruit

I can't give you any feedback on them directly, although I've heard read some complaints about Hobert somewhere.
I will be doing a small pool remodel in a few weeks and researched dfw pool companies quite a bit. The company I finally decided on is Claffey Pools out of Southlake. I can certainly post back on my experience, but I have to say, so far it's been great. I didn't feel like I was being rushed with all of my many questions and they have been VERY attentive and seem very organized and fairly priced.
Best of luck in your search!

Bookmark   February 26, 2011 at 6:37PM
partypond

I have not dealt with any of these builders but I have heard bad things about Hobert too. You will get lots of good referrals from us North Texas folks on here! We are using Clear Tech Custom Pools out of Frisco and have been very pleased with the experience. We just put water in the pool this week and are now finishing up the deck and other last minute details. Their attention to detail is as high as mine and the quality of work has been impressive. Good luck with your pool and we look forward to seeing the pics.

Bookmark   February 26, 2011 at 11:57PM
jenn.in.dfw

We're actually using Hobert Pools. I was skeptical at first because I had heard mixed things, but they have been more than professional about every aspect of the process and have taken their time to answer every question we've had. They have A+ accredited BBB ratings. If you'd like the name & number of the person I worked with there, send me a message.

Bookmark   February 27, 2011 at 11:02AM
jenn.in.dfw

doesn't look like the email in my profile is working, but if you'd like info about Hobert you can email jenleighj @ gmail . com

Bookmark   February 27, 2011 at 11:11AM
poolguynj

Jenn,

At the very top center of the GW banner is Your Profile. Click on that to set up the option for GW to email you when a user clicks on a link in your profile. It will appear in your profile then.

Spammers can harvest email addresses when people put their address in the public such as in the forum.

Scott

Bookmark   February 27, 2011 at 4:20PM
jenn.in.dfw

I tried that and it kept giving me an error, which is why I put it in the post with spaces. That's not my regular email anyway.

Hopefully it will work for me soon.

Bookmark   March 2, 2011 at 9:05PM
More Discussions
Almost there, infinity edge
Waiting on plaster and landscaping. Almost there......
poolmd
Looking for advice on indoor pool filter and pump
Hi, I've spent time reading over the archives, but...
gwgjr33
Looking for Pool Builder recommendations in Pasadena, CA
We are starting to evaluate contractors but can't find...
julieleek
New Pool Build Conroe TX
We're very excited to get started on our new pool with...
kands
changing pool filter
I AM TOLD BY MY POOL SERVICE THAT MY FILTER IS TOO...
rudnick
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™