Ideas to hide pool equipment?

rockybirdFebruary 7, 2012

The pool contractor asked me about building a block wall to hide the pool equipment. I hadn't given this any thought. What kind of enclosures do you all have or have you seen or recommend to hide visible pool equipment?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cmanley33

We put ours behind a big pine tree and I have seen some hidden behind white vinyl lattice type fences. We have some friends that are going to build a little shed around theirs and store their pool equipment in it as well.

Bookmark   February 7, 2012 at 3:43PM
poolguynj

As a service pro, I like non-organic solutions like fencing, block wall, etc... and a well spaced out pad. Makes your future repairs much easier, neater, faster, and often less expensive.

Scott

Bookmark   February 7, 2012 at 3:54PM
rockybird

Thank you! Unfortunately I did not stragetically place the pool equipment in a good place. To hide it, I could have put it against a back bedroom wall, but I didnt want the guests to have to listen to it. Now it is visible from the living room. I am going to try to match the block wall of the house and build a wall around it. Unfortunately, It is blocking some of the view of the green trees in the wash behind it. :(

Bookmark   February 11, 2012 at 1:59PM
More Discussions
New Pool in Louisiana
Wanted to share a few pictures of our new pool. It...
trhought
Regular Pool Cover or Automatic Cover?
Although our pool project is getting pricier every...
southernmum
Plaster mottling???
It's been 13 days since we had the pool replastered....
lisadlu
Looking for Pool Builder recommendations in Pasadena, CA
We are starting to evaluate contractors but can't find...
julieleek
should pool building take this long??
I signed a contract July 19th with Mr. Carlos pools....
animallover5
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™