Pool cleaner doesn't go to pool ends anymore
I have a Pentair Legend Platinum pressure-side cleaner. It doesn't get to the ends of the pool farthest from the wall fitting; instead it moves around in the middle of the pool. I've done the following without making a difference:
- Made sure the bag was empty and had the "front" label in the front of the cleaner.
- Changed the sweep hose, which had a hole in it.
- Cleaned the pool filter system.
- Opened the booster pump and verified no debris in the impeller.
- Verified no debris in the wall fitting filter.
- Checked wheel RPM at 30 and no debris in the inner gear teeth.
- Verified the back-up valve cycles every 3 or 4 minutes.
- Left the feed hose in the sun to make sure it had no "memory". Checked that it doesn't leak and the swivels turn freely.
- Rotated the tires. Plenty of tread on the fronts.
- Took off the ballast float and shook it, verifying no water in it.
- Made sure the floats on the feed hose are evenly spaced and in the correct places according to the diagram in the manual.
- Made sure the thrust jets are pointed as in the manual: right one straight out, left one a little to the right.
This cleaner used to work fine. Any ideas?