Insinkerator sink flange

cal_dreamerOctober 3, 2012

I bought an ISE compact for a kitchen facelift. It has the quick lock attachment system with a polished stainless flange. Does anyone know if the flange can be replaced with a brushed stainless one to match my new faucet?

It looks like it is all hooked together somehow, but I haven't tried to separate the pieces yet.

If I can, will a Kohler flange fit in it? Our friend who is a plumber will install everything and hook up the new sink, but I want to have all the parts here by this weekend.


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You have to use flanges by Insinkerator. The brushed stainless is their basic flange that comes with more basic units, but you can buy one separately at the big box store. Your plumber might have a spare, unused flange from a recent disposer replacement which will save you $20 bucks.

    Bookmark   October 3, 2012 at 10:56AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Doable...European sink & US bathroom pop-up drain and faucet?
if I purchase a small Belfast sink fron England to...
Electric Water Heater Problem
I have an electric water heater; about a month ago...
Water Softener - Help with Proper System Selection
Hello, I decided to put in a water softener system...
Under counter water filters…again
I've lurked here for over a year and have learned so...
fleck fusion high flow metered water softener
Our Culligan has died and we aint too heartbroken about...
Sponsored Products
InSinkErator Premier Badger "5" 1/2 HP Garbage Disposer
Signature Hardware
InSinkErator Involve HC-Wave-SS Double Handle Hot/Cold Water Dispenser - 244201
$369.99 | Hayneedle
InSinkErator Transcape H-View-SS Single Handle Hot Water Dispenser - 244225
$344.99 | Hayneedle
3-1/2" Copper Disposal Flange with Stopper
Signature Hardware
Disposer Flange & Stopper - 3-1/2"
Signature Hardware
Blanco Sink Hardware Sink Waste Flange in Anthracite Composite 441095
$33.00 | Home Depot
Elkay Kitchen Gourmet Top Mount Stainless Steel 21x15-3/4x10 3-Hole Single Bowl
Home Depot
InSinkErator Indulge F-HC2200 Double Handle Hot/Cold Water Dispenser - 358609
$369.99 | Hayneedle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™