picture of 16 x 16 travertine pavers?

stacisoonerFebruary 25, 2010

We want to install travertine pavers but cannot find either an installation or photo of a 16"x16" or 12"x12" installation. All photos I have seen are in the french verseilles pattern. Does anyone have a picture to share? Any reason I should shy away from a 'regular' pattern?

Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nosabe

I've seen web pics that look beautiful (google images). I'm trying to locate travertine pavers (larger sizes) in the Houston area. I'd appreciate any leads.

Bookmark   February 25, 2010 at 5:39PM
alphaman

I think Noble tile has a branch in Houston, I got my travertine from them in north Texas. I have travertine 16 x 16 on my deck, in a regular pattern (considering my deck was sloped for an overlay before pulled the trigger on the travertine, and I absolutely love it. I am computer stupid but I will try to get some pics posted.

Bookmark   February 27, 2010 at 2:39AM
stkgator

16"x16" Gold tumbled travertine pavers in a brickwork square pattern.

Here is a link that might be useful: 16

Bookmark   March 2, 2010 at 2:32PM
vabeachdesigner

I don't think there is any reason to shy away from a 'regular' pattern. The french pattern has actually become so popular (I see it everywhere) that standard 12x12s or 16x16s have started to look much more original!

There is a picture of an installed 16x16 walnut travertine paver on the website below. The picture is towards the bottom of the page with the bamboo.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.travertinemart.com/Finished_Projects.php

Bookmark   June 10, 2010 at 2:39PM
More Discussions
Screen around pool
Hi, This may not be the best forum for this question,...
ladoladi
Is it safe to build a vinyl inground with pyrite in the soil?
I have been trying to find information about excavating...
jo229
Cleaning pool filter
Does your pool filter look like this after it's been...
bossyvossy
Pool Filter Question
Should my pool filter run 24/7 or less than that? I...
JeremyLin
Regular Pool Cover or Automatic Cover?
Although our pool project is getting pricier every...
southernmum
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™