Cat DVDs (for cats)?

sue36November 14, 2009

DH and I were just watching a show on different cat breeds on Animal Planet. My girl cat LOVES these shows, she sits and watches with rapt attention. Does anyone know of DVDs I can order that shows cats and kittens, without all the people talking over the cats? Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
oregpsnow

Sue, I did a Google search for cat DVD and cat sitter DVD and there are several different ones to choose from. Some are on dedicated sites and some are available on Amazon.

My cat and I were watching CATS101 on Animal Planet also. She is Burmese and when the Burmese breed was profiled she fell in love with the biker cat, Otto. A bad-boy biker cat from Hollywood - every mother's nightmare.

I hope your cat enjoys her DVD.

Bookmark   November 19, 2009 at 11:21AM
sue36

Thanks, I'll check out Amazon. We were watching Nat Geo one day and she was fascinated by the big cats. Boy cat couldn't care less. When he hears meowing on TV he'll look around, but that's about it. With girl cat, when the commercial comes on she walks around to check out the back of the TV to see where the other kitties went.

Bookmark   November 19, 2009 at 3:28PM
dinkey

you can check out this dvd in you tube..:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF6mmaawyws

DVD and Blu-Ray .... 187 minutes of Kittens and Puppies
Delightfully cute puppies and kittens will enchant you while they clumsily tumble, chase balls and groom themselves while walking. Pooped out from playing, they stagger like sailors and get piled up in a bunch before falling asleep.
Puppies &Kittens is the third part of the Special Collectors Edition the worldwide first series produced in 4K resolution and DTS 5.1 Digital Surround Sound.
187 minutes of pet fun will lighten your mood and make your heart both laugh and melt. The perfect Blu-Ray Disk to fill your living room with frisky happiness.

Bookmark   November 22, 2009 at 7:30AM
More Discussions
My cat won't eat or drink
My cat Shonen stopped eating and drinking 3 weeks ago...
andrea_san_diego
swee' Pea got her angel wings yesterday
I lost my sweet dane girl to liver failure. It was...
Ninapearl
Dog throwing up yellow bile
Hi,what would be the most obvious reason for a dog...
debbiep_gw
Hyperthroid Cat Ear Gel - Handling Precautions?
Anybody used this? Did you follow the handling instructions...
lifeflower123
Cat much less active than a few months ago
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has experienced what...
chi83
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™