LOL I think we need a bigger bed.

mountain_ladyNovember 21, 2012

I have always been a big time pet lover. I might complain about my boys. But they are my kids and i do love them. I have been baking for 3 days cooking and cleaning. I have also been very sick with a cold. This afternoon after all the pie's where baked I decided to take some R&R time. I headed into the bedroom for a movie and a nap if I needed one. I layed down got under the blankets turn on the tv . and Here comes my 4 legged kids. one by one they come to bed. 1st it was our bubba. He is great dane mix. He is not a small dog by any means of the word. He lays down next to me pushing me over so he has his spot on the bed. then comes in our old "fatman" our little pekapoo. he gets up and lays down. then here comes a cat. then 2 more cats. all laying in the bed with me .

I love my boys but there comes a time that they need to learn to sleep out in the living room and not in bed with me . O wait it was their nap time and i took the space.... LOL have to love renting space from your pets.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jomuir

lol, that's why we don't let dogs in our bed. They'll hog the whole thing! Hope you're feeling better, but don't count on napping alone:)

Bookmark   November 21, 2012 at 10:16PM
Bumblebeez SC Zone 7

No, you gotta cherish those beautiful moments, the time with them is so short. I hope you are feeling better, too.
I am getting up early to make pies but we aren't hosting this year so it's not hard at all.

Bookmark   November 21, 2012 at 10:48PM
mountain_lady

We are not really the host of this yr. Just helping out buy cooking for the VFW. for my boy's . they Normally dont sleep with us at night. I am thinking might be cuz there isnt room in there when both hubby and i are in bed. other then they will try. The Dogs have doggie bed in the livingroom and the cats have their Tower. Only one that sleeps in the bed nightly is my older male bengal "Aku". But yesterday everyone decided they need momma time all at once . Joys for me . I do hope u all have wonderful thanksgiving.

Bookmark   November 22, 2012 at 9:16AM
dzyg

That happens to me everytime I sit/lay down on the couch. All three dogs have a certain spot where they lay by me and they all race to get there first. At night, two dogs sleep in our bed and one sleeps with my daughter but if she has friends over or is sleeping over at a friends house then all three are in with us. They are cocker spaniels so not too big but one of them has to be touching us when she sleeps and one of them likes to lie between or on your legs. I wouldn't have it any other way. First thing I do when I wake up each morning is to start petting who ever is closest....

Bookmark   November 23, 2012 at 9:38AM
petaloid

Mountain Lady, having all of those dogs and cats in your bed sounds great!

I remember when we used to have five cats, and most nights they all slept with us.

It was a little hard to turn over, but worth it for the coziness.

Bookmark   November 28, 2012 at 9:42AM
shellie911

Our shepperd boxer mix sleeps with us also! I love it and wouldn't trade it for the world! We also have the cat and a rabbit that like to join us too!

Bookmark   December 9, 2012 at 9:45PM
More Discussions
Cat pees in bathtub
Why does he do this. I think it is the only place...
ryseryse_2004
Help with death on my dog
perianal fistula disease. Does anyone have experience...
ronminsouthga
please help with a question about euthanizing a dog
my dog was put to sleep yesterday and i am upset with...
robin7500
Adopted a new dog :)
Last month I had to put down my sweet Charlee. She...
Linda's Garden z6 Utah
Bentley & Olivia
olivia has settled in so well with a flawless transition,...
Ninapearl
Sponsored Products
Geo Camo 5-piece Bed in a Bag with Sheet Set
Overstock.com
Suprelle Memory Fiber 425 Thread Count Pillow with Removable Cover
Overstock.com
Square Copper Planter with Lattice Frame
Signature Hardware
TRIBECCA HOME Canterbury Louis Phillip White Queen-size Sleigh Bed
Overstock.com
Flip Sofabed by Gus Modern
$1,699.15 | Lumens