Is 1K a good price for Cat dental work?
My girl needs to go for a cleaning. I have been quoted from the vet (Ottawa Ontario) for $850-$1000.
This depends on whether or no they need to extract a couple of teeth. A blood work is required as Luffy has never got one done. And the extractions, well that depends if she needs it or not.
Is this a good price or way too much?
- pre anaesthetic test: $89.20
- anaesthetic IV fluids: $80.30
- dental anaes induction: $157.30
- dental isofluorane: $158-$237 (depends on how long)
- dental exam/scale/polish: $82.90
- dentistry ward fee: $33
- dental x-ray (4 or more views): $155
- extraction - molar: $40.70 per
- antirobe aquadrops: $47.82
- analgesia - elective surgery: $26.10
- metacam feline 3mls: $35.26