Faucet repair

jimbo1937September 24, 2011

Need to repair Kohler faucet single handle leaking around bonnet. Hardware store indicated it needed new o-rings. When I disassembled unit, I could not find any o-rings. All instructions indicate there are o-rings, but cannot find them. What now? Thanks, Jim

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Kitchen faucet? They're under the cylindrical base that swings right and left. Grab the neck of the faucet and pull it upward.

    Bookmark   September 24, 2011 at 8:39PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Problem has been solved. Found out, we have a lifetime guarantee on this product. Installed a new one. Thanks

    Bookmark   September 25, 2011 at 2:00PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Fleck 5600 Econominder - Salty Tasting Water
I just installed a new 1.5 cu ft water softener with...
what brand water softener
have 2400 sq ft rancher on town water. do not have...
Quality of what general contactor is providing
I don't feel qualified to inspect my new home currently...
Larry Lotter
Under counter water filters…again
I've lurked here for over a year and have learned so...
how to turn off dual water handle on kitchen valves
I need to turn off water to kitchen sink. We have...
Sponsored Products
Tec Concealed 1 Outlet Twin Thermostatic Shower Valve (Racetrack)
Hudson Reed
Complete Single-Hole Pre-Rinse Faucet - Lever Handles - Chrome
Signature Hardware
Double Equal Rectangular Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
MR Direct Sinks and Faucets
Chrome Square Triple Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve 2 Outlets
Hudson Reed
Brushed Nickel Single Handle Kitchen Faucet
MR Direct Sinks and Faucets
Vigo Stainless Steel Undermount Kitchen Sink Faucet Combo Set
Moen 6400 EVA One-Handle Chrome High Arc Bathroom Faucet
Black Bathroom Faucets by MaestroBath
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™