Swim up bar

tlvancouverJanuary 7, 2013

I'm curious what we might be looking at in terms of ballpark costs to put a couple of stools in the pool we're building - we don't need a table we have a bump out we could use. We're building in Arizona so any advice would be appreciated!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
natural_one

A couple all tile stools without a table or bar top? Maybe $400-500/ea retail. Tile top only you're maybe $250-300/ea.... that is if that's all you want. If you have infloor cleaning you'll be looking at about 3 extra heads per 2 stools.

A swim up bar can obviously have a sunken dry bar on one side. This number jumps into the thousands very quickly on a flat yard.

Bookmark   January 8, 2013 at 5:41PM
poolguynj

There are also some nice plastic ones that can be removed. They even come with battery operated lighted tops. Alas, they don't sync to the pool lights but then the accent color of the light is nice too. They are better for liner pools though since the bottoms are flat and gunite pools tend to be slightly rounded unless they were spec'ed to be flat.

Scott

Bookmark   January 9, 2013 at 5:51AM
liquidseat

Check out liquidseat.com.

An innovative low cost solution, adding removable swim up bar seating to your pool.

Here is a link that might be useful: liquidseat

Bookmark   June 2, 2014 at 12:26PM
More Discussions
Forty year facelift: OKC pool renovation
Hi everyone! I've been chronicling our pool renovation...
MiaOKC
Pool Filter Question
Should my pool filter run 24/7 or less than that? I...
JeremyLin
Concerns about quartzscape plaster on new build
Yea, our newly constructed pool was plastered with...
spicegal
changing pool filter
I AM TOLD BY MY POOL SERVICE THAT MY FILTER IS TOO...
rudnick
Need new pool filter help
I don' t mind spending the money for a good pool pump...
echooooo
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™