Ravencajun......a WOT question

phyllis__mnApril 13, 2013

I had posted earlier about losing Google, etc. and you had mentioned WOT, which I used a lot, but it suddenly did not appear when I was googling, nor does it show up on my toolbar, as it did earlier. I checked add/remove site and it shows as being OK. So, my question is how do I get it back so that I can see it. (Probably if I had it doing its thing on Google, I would not have had the problem I did earlier!)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

try re installing it, for some reason it does disappear and usually it is if you have updated the browser. Just be sure to re install the one for the browser you are using.
Also a good time to clear your cache on the browser.

Bookmark   April 13, 2013 at 1:26PM
phyllis__mn

I had a heckuva time trying to get WOT back......kept telling me it was stored in an unreachable file, etc., etc. (It was in My Documents, bu....???)I was finally sent to a list of enabled./disabled items, and that did the trick when I enabled part of it that was disabled. Don't know why, or what, but little green circle is back where it belongs. I checked out searching on Google,and it was doing its job. So all is well in my WOT world. Thanks, ravencajun......again, and again!

Bookmark   April 13, 2013 at 5:33PM
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

I am glad you got it going again. I don't know why things like that happen, I think it has to be gremlins lol.

Bookmark   April 13, 2013 at 10:26PM
More Discussions
Site of the Day Mar 3
You Fitness - lots of fitness and workout videos http://www.youfitness.me/...
caseynfld
Dinner at 8 (#2)
Your celebrity guest is Elvis Presley. What is on the...
Amazing Aunt Audrey
Tuesday's Trivia Quiz
Happy Cold Cuts Day! WATCHMELOL got the right answer...
Jasdip
Heart failure!
Hi I'm just home from the Hospital with a congested...
francy13
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™