Progress Pics - Ventura County - CA

cabogirlJanuary 17, 2012

WOW - it is really coming together and beginning to look like a pool. Here are some pics so far. Hopefully, they don't take to long to load.

I have been on this forum since we moved into this house 8 years ago with major pool envy. I still don't believe we're doing it. I am so thankful for all the professionals and other homeowners who come here and post and answer questions. This is a first for my husband and I and even though we built a house many years ago, this was totally foreign territory. I'll post more pics later today when they are done.....Janine

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
southernmum

Congratulations, Janine! I know you must be so excited!! We start our pool dig next week (hopefully! lots of rain coming this way, so keeping fingers crossed!) Can't wait to see more pics of the progress! Happy for you! :)

Bookmark   January 19, 2012 at 12:05AM
cabogirl

Thanks southermum - good luck to you too! Here's a couple pics of the finished shell.

Thanks for looking....Janine

Bookmark   January 19, 2012 at 11:55AM
stereotypeq

So much is familiar.. you have a lot more room than us though!

Saw you commented on our thread and are close by.. ! which company are you using?

Bookmark   January 20, 2012 at 3:20PM
cabogirl

Your house "area" looks so familiar - I grew up in West Los Angeles area. We are using Summit Pools out of Camarillo. I have been extremely happy with Bob (Dawson) the owner. Response time to questions and concerns has been exceptional. Everything has gone smoothly. I hope it continues :-)

Bookmark   January 20, 2012 at 5:05PM
cabogirl

We have been on vacation for the last 10 days and came home to lots of progress. They have started the flagstone and we just love the color.

Bookmark   February 2, 2012 at 1:05PM
More Discussions
Basement pool - How to prepare the room?
With some slight modifications to my garage (dropping...
Alex House
Plaster mottling???
It's been 13 days since we had the pool replastered....
lisadlu
salt or chlorine? pebble or plaster?
We have finally decided to build a pool, and have had...
lostinthewoodlands
changing pool filter
I AM TOLD BY MY POOL SERVICE THAT MY FILTER IS TOO...
rudnick
New Pool in Louisiana
Wanted to share a few pictures of our new pool. It...
trhought
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™