Double wye appliance spigot

jonlinkAugust 10, 2014

I've searched all over and I can't seem to find a solution here in the US. I've read here and elsewhere the pros and cons of hooking up a washing machine to a kitchen drain. I know it isn't ideal, but it is honestly the one and only way I can make it work in my VERY tiny condo.

I bought a double wye fitting, figuring I find an appliance spigot or some sort of coupling to attach. No luck so far. In many other parts of the world this isn't novel at all. Unfortunately, I haven't found a company that ships outside the US and I suspect since the rest of the world uses the metric system these would do me no good anyway.

BUT does anyone have any idea where I could find something like this (or make it with a double wye):

This post was edited by jonlink on Mon, Aug 11, 14 at 7:32

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Doesn't meet code in the USA.

    Bookmark   September 9, 2014 at 12:25PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
troubleshooting thermostatic valve for shower
troubleshooting thermostatic valve, no hot water and...
Can we bypass old hot water heater?
Any reason we can't bypass and then remove this old...
Rainfresh water filter leaks from top.
I have a Rainfresh water filter. It seems to be leaking...
Garden Hose iced over
Ok, I know I was stupid. I'm new to home ownership...
Does reverse osmosis water corrode copper plumbing? The answer ..
The answer is YES. I did a very unscientific study...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™