Cool Blue or Blue Granite with Colored Lighting

chris_1234July 3, 2006

My wife and I are trying to decide what the interior finish color of our pool should be. She wants colored lighting no matter what and I don't want to be blinded by the reflection of our pool on sunny days (we will have white coping with gray pavers). We have narrowed down the interior finish candidates to Cool Blue(PS), Blue Granite(PS), and Carribean Blue(PT). Does anyone have any pictures or input regarding the use of Colored lights with Blue Granite? The sales person has told me that we are wasting our money on colored lighting if we get anything other than a white finish. Our pool is 32 * 11 feet and will have two SAM/SAL lights in the pool and one in the hot tub.

Also is anyone not happy with picking pebble tech. I image with the size of the pebbles that it would make the sitting in the hot tub a bit uncomfortable.

Thanks in advance for any feedback or pictures anyone could provide,

Chris and Christie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tubaruba

Don't listen to the sales person. I have blue granite PS with two SAMs and 1 SAL and they look great! Sorry, but I don't have any night time pictures yet, but I believe Shawn (ClearH2O) has posted some - do search on his name. If you want colored lighting, I'd say go for it...

Steve

Bookmark   July 5, 2006 at 1:21PM
More Discussions
Pool Filter question
Hi All, I'm new to this board. Thanks in advance for...
austinyankeefan
Looking for advice on indoor pool filter and pump
Hi, I've spent time reading over the archives, but...
gwgjr33
changing pool filter
I AM TOLD BY MY POOL SERVICE THAT MY FILTER IS TOO...
rudnick
Need new pool filter help
I don' t mind spending the money for a good pool pump...
echooooo
Forty year facelift: OKC pool renovation
Hi everyone! I've been chronicling our pool renovation...
MiaOKC
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™