Fun In The Sun's Pool

funinthesuninclApril 20, 2007

Here is our lagoon pool & spa, with double moss rock waterfalls, Stonescapes/Tahoe Blue, 30,000 gallon, deep end pool. We love it...we hope you enjoy the slideshow.

Here is a link that might be useful: Photobucket

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
funinthesunincl

Let's try to post this again...

Here is a link that might be useful: Photobucket

Bookmark   April 20, 2007 at 11:27PM
Boby Huffard

That is really a beautiful pool. Really feels like a tropical lagoon with the use of the stone and plants. ANd great slideshow too.

Boby

Bookmark   April 29, 2007 at 11:05AM
funinthesunincl

Thanks Boby for the kind words! We are happy how the pool tuned out. I am always on the look out for various tropical plants to add to our 'jungle' around the pool. My son just showed me how to view the slide show after clicking on 'full size'--what a difference in viewing the slide show!

Bookmark   May 2, 2007 at 1:23AM
southern_grouts

Wow! beautiful pool and cool slide show....i was wondering...what pool finish did you use?

Bookmark   June 20, 2007 at 3:22PM
funinthesunincl

Southern grouts

Thanks for the compliments! We used the pebble from Stonescapes in the Tahoe Blue color. When you look at the slide show, you can compare the color in the shade and in the sun. Also in the 8 ft. deep end vs. the 3 1/2 ft. shallow end (spa end of the pool). Many people have commented how the pebble finish gives our pool the 'WOW' factor when entering our backyard. We are very happy with it.

Bookmark   June 28, 2007 at 8:54PM
gk5040

Love that tropical look around the waterfall.

Bookmark   July 7, 2007 at 6:44PM
funinthesunincl

You should see the 'tropical look' around the pool now with all the rain we have had in Texas!!!! :)
You could say it's a 'rainforest'!!! Ha Ha

Bookmark   July 21, 2007 at 8:07PM
funinthesunincl

Yes...the beautiful lush tropical look around the pebbled lagoon pool... BUT...the gardener found a 4 foot long (and in his words, 'a wide' snake :() with diamonds on it was found behind our waterfalls!!! This very expeienced 'outdoorsman' doesn't think it is from around here... He seems to think it was an exotic snake someone had and it escaped, or worse, was let go!!! With this tropical look we all want--we might, unknowingly, invite some 'unwelcome' guests!! And to think how many times the kids & their friends just reached or walked back in the jungle and grapped an overthrown Splashball, football, volleyball, beachball, etc....without even knowing it was there!! We are so lucky!!! I'll be floating in my lagoon this summer with one eye open!!! Ha Ha :)

Bookmark   May 30, 2008 at 5:06PM
More Discussions
Swimming laps- Design help
My wife wants to swim laps. Short of building an olympic...
jparkfire
New Pool in Louisiana
Wanted to share a few pictures of our new pool. It...
trhought
My pebble sheen finish is so uneven...
Our pebble sheen finish was completed on January 1st...
Susan Scearce
Would you recommend Fibre Tech?
Anyone with Fibre Tech experience like to comment?...
shuffles_gw
New Pool Build in Cypress near Houston
This is my first post. I'm so excited to get started...
suzfromtexas
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™